Beautiful Mosques Of The World | Knitted Hotel Room | Copenhagen Dining

Wednesday, November 30, 2011
Europe's great churches were built centuries ago and the great monuments of Judaism are almost invariably antique, but massive, eye-catching Mosques have bloomed all over the world during the last several decades thanks to funding provided by the oil rich and royal. These magnificent structures praise God with their architectural elation, soaring towers, onion domes and brilliant coloring.
WATCH: Hilarious Animated Take On American Airlines Chapter 11
US Airways Refunds Cancer Patient's Tickets. Is That Fair?
Tourist Dies After Falling Off Elephant
Expert: What The American Airlines Bankruptcy Means To You
PHOTOS: Entirely Knitted Hotel Room Created By Artist Kate Jenkins
BLOG POSTS
Oneika Raymond: Should I Be Mad That They Take My Photo Because I'm Black?
I love who I am and how I look, and evidently, other people do, too. I say this since, as a black female who travels, I get A LOT of attention in certain places I visit. I can honestly say that my looks have stopped traffic. But my question is, should I be mad?
Carole Mallory: Pan Am Days: The British Invasion Of Rome
When I flew away from Rome the next morning, I thought about Gordon's charm. His wit. His long legs and long hair and how I didn't really know him at all.
Jill Fergus: Copenhagen Dining Beyond Noma
Amid exposed ceramic tiles and brick and meat hooks serving as coat hangers, I enjoyed unfussy Nordic seafood including a raw bar selection of oysters, trout tartare, razor scallops and sea urchin.
Ben Colclough: The Rise Of The Middle-Aged Backpacker
Today a growing number of older travelers are realizing that they are in fact at the perfect stage of life to hit the road and see the world. Here are just a few reasons why older travelers might have a better experience than their younger counterparts.
Randy Fox: Wandering And Photographing America's Rust Belt: Braddock, PA (PHOTOS)
Though I have photographed the area many times, I still get a deep-in-the-gut sadness when pulling into Braddock, Pennsylvania.
Advertisement

Comments