Jimmy Fallon: 'I Was Embarrassed'

Tuesday, December 6, 2011
The recent mini-scandal that erupted after Michele Bachmann appeared on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" to the song "Lyin' Ass B*tch" played by house band The Roots ended without Fallon saying anything but an apologetic tweet on the matter. On Monday night's "Rock Center," Fallon told host Brian Williams that he was "embarrassed" by the episode and "wanted it to go away" at the time.
WATCH: Jon Stewart Mocks Herman Cain's Goodbye Speech
WATCH: Alec Baldwin's Perfect Tracy Morgan Impression
WATCH: Kitten Meets Trash Can
Pepper Spraying Cop: The Christmas Sweater
WATCH: Ultimate Wal-Mart Prank
BLOG POSTS
Sara Benincasa: World's Biggest The Walking Dead Fan
Just because I've never seen an episode of AMC's monster hit The Walking Dead doesn't mean I'm unqualified to recap it.
Patricia Aranka Smith: My Favorite Things, Kind of
I can almost picture Robin Williams performing the boomer version of this classic song from The Sound of Music. Sing along!
Craig Rowin: Who Wants to Be a Millionaire -- Please Give Me One Million Dollars
Last year, I went on the Internet to ask for one million dollars. Though I gave it a good "Harvard try," it just didn't pan out. So, I had to try a different strategy. This is a clip of me facing the million dollar question on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire. You'll have to watch it to see if I fared any better.
Tim Young: Gingrich Sends Unusual Holiday Greeting to Former Campaign Staff
Republican front-runner Newt Gingrich sent this unusual greeting to the campaign staff that walked out on him in June. The message starts warm, but digresses quickly.
Alan Thicke: Boomerology 101: Gangster Father
I have a 14 yr-old son, as well as two grown sons from a previous litigation, and my line of work has appealed to my youngest in spite of my exhortations to pursue a more reliable future in dentistry: "Show biz can be fickle but gum disease is forever."
Advertisement

Comments