Baldwin: My Flying Lesson | Beautiful Crumbling Cities | European Georgia

Thursday, December 8, 2011
First off, I would like to apologize to the other passengers onboard the American Airlines flight that I was thrown off of yesterday. It was never my intention to inconvenience anyone with my "issue" with a certain flight attendant.
Helicopter Crash Kills 5 During Luxury Sunset Tour
WATCH: Our Nation's Capital In Nighttime Time Lapse
How Panic Doomed Air France Flight 447
PHOTOS: Napa Valley Lights Up For The Holidays
PHOTOS: Top 10 Ski Resorts Around The World
BLOG POSTS
Black Tomato: Beautiful Crumbling Cities Of The World (PHOTOS)
There is a certain wisp of aesthetic beauty in abandonment. Dilapidated cities are like artistically abstracted urban zones, defined by crumbling walls, elegantly decrepit doors and defaced buildings.
Rick Steves: Georgia: The Ultimate European Back Door
Where are all the tourists?
Gregory C. Pappas: Greece Deserves Better Than Placemats and Paper Cups, Mister Minister
Greece's brilliant marketers have resorted to adding the "visit Greece" slogan on seven million placemats that will grace the tables of thousands of diners up and down the Northeast corridor of the United States. Dumfounded describes my initial reaction.
Olga Bonfiglio: Cold Climate Christmas: Exploring Exciting Chicago (PHOTOS)
It may be cold in Chicago, but we've found that spending Christmas there warms our hearts
Adam Valen Levinson: Finding the Persian Gulf's Only Synagogue
It didn't take long for me to realize I had no idea where I was walking. After a few blocks, the bustling lights of the central shopping district gave way to construction and inauspicious quiet. I figured I'd ask around.
Advertisement
ON TWITTER

Comments