Why J.Lo and Marc Anthony Broke Up

Friday, October 14, 2011
Third-generation matchmaker Patti Stanger, the star of Bravo TV's "Millionaire Matchmaker," is known as much for scolding her high-net-worth clients on-screen as she is for her unabashed remarks about just about everyone else in real life -- which have recently landed her in trouble with gays, New York women and Jewish men. WATCH what she had to say about J.Lo and Marc Anthony when we interviewed her at our New York studios.
Scarlett Johansson FINALLY Opens Up About Her Split
WATCH: Kelsey Grammer Talks Catty 'Parting Gift' To Camille
Why I Can't Stand The 'Ex' Word
How Do You Handle A Jointly-Owned Family Business In A Split?
BLOG POSTS
Miriam Novogrodsky: What Yoga Taught Me About Divorce
For years -- particularly around the time of my divorce -- I was uncommitted, distracted and terrified. But I moved through it, as we say in yoga.
Jennifer Cullen: The Thing I Miss Most About Being Married
Our definition of family is no longer a neatly wrapped package of two adults and two children with a dog and, perhaps, a hamster. Nope, my family definition is messy.
Erica Manfred: What Can We Learn From Celebrity Splits?
How can two people who both need to be the center of attention at all times, who must be worshiped and adored, who are profoundly self-involved, make a marriage work?
Brenda Peterson: The Single Bed That Saved My Life
Every morning when I awoke with a lower back ache, I still denied the truth: This mattress, like my relationship, no longer supported me. So why stay in a bed that sagged under my spine like sorrow?
Advertisement

Comments