Why Divorce May Not Be 'The End'

Friday, October 21, 2011
According to a new study, a significant number of divorcing parents were open to saving their marriage and would even try professional reconciliation services -- despite having already filed for divorce. We talked to the study's lead researcher to help us get a better understanding of these findings.
The Four-Letter Word That Could Prevent A Nightmarish Split
Author Elmore Leonard Divorcing Wife Of 18 Years
The 5 Most Unfair Divorce Laws
Ashton And Demi Get A Ballsy Invitation
When Should You Introduce Your Kids To Your New Man?
BLOG POSTS
Nancy Fagan: How To Cut The Marital Cord
Last week a clown walked into my office, decked out in a creepy clown costume, a painted smile and tearfully asked, "My wife and I are already divorced. Is there something I can do to get her the hell out of my life?"
Laura Campbell: What Hurricane Irene Taught Me About Divorce
When Irene came through, I had no idea of just how significantly my property had been affected and how long the clean-up would take. My divorce, like Irene, also came tearing through my life, leaving chaos and a major mess behind it.
Juliet Jeske: Why There Are No Such Thing As 'Rebound' Relationships
I don't know why they call them rebound relationships. When I think of a rebound I think of a ball bouncing off of a wall, which is a fairly tame thing.
Advertisement

Comments