The Lowdown On Elin Nordegren's New Boyfriend

Tuesday, August 30, 2011
According to a new report, Elin Nordegren's new boyfriend Jamie Dingman may be exactly like her philandering ex, Tiger Woods.
Is Your Home The Biggest Liability In A Split?
WATCH: Couple Split Up To Save Marriage
Did Divorce Inspire David Arquette's Stint On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
Why Granny Should Be A Key Player In Your Split
BLOG POSTS
Stephanie Dolgoff: Skipping Dessert For Now
Everything and everyone is limited, and if you recognize and accept the limitations of the cookie or person or relationship, you can assess it a lot more accurately than if you're constantly hoping the cookie or person or relationship will turn out to be something it just cannot be.
Lee Block: Hello, My Name is Divorce
Why do we identify ourselves by our marital status? I am divorced--twice--but that is not who I am. It helped mold me and shape me into what I am today, but it is not what defines me.
Advertisement

Comments