How To Avoid Back-To-School Blow-Ups: 11 Essentials From Our Divorce Experts

Monday, August 29, 2011
Co-parenting during the summer can be hellish, but if there's anything more crazy-making for divorced parents, it's sending kids back to school post-split. Instead of trying to solve the myriad challenges that might arise on our own, we asked our HuffPost Divorce experts to share their best advice.
Judge Allows Kids To Live With Child-Killer Stepmom
Why Divorce Doesn't Need A 'Cure'
Divorce Myths Debunked
Stars Who Denied Divorce Rumors, Then Later Split
BLOG POSTS
Elizabeth Benedict: Space Shuttle Sinks, Florida Alimony Wars Soar
Walking papers in hand, laid-off workers must return to divorce court, plead for relief in their alimony payments, and hope against hope that it's coming. It helps to show up with a lawyer, and it helps to expect the worst.
Monique Honaman: Marriage, Divorce, And Your Waistline
I completely understand the causal relationship between getting married or getting divorced and gaining weight, but at the end of the day, it's not saying "I do" or "It's over" that leads to weight gain.
Nancy Alvarez: I'm So Angry: What Do I Tell My Kids?
My younger daughter, who now has two young children of her own, recently said, "He was my father, Mom, and I wanted to love him without feeling guilty that I was hurting you."
Advertisement

Comments